• Participant list

stockley.rod
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

1. Alpine 10" Type-R SWR-1042D

2. Image Dynamics ID10D4 V.3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. Perfect visually and mechanically

2. Mechanically perfect, Signs of mounting on rubber face otherwise excellent.

Price:

1. 75 ono + Shipping

2. 75 ono + Shipping

(Make an offer, I'm open to anything)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping In Canada is about 25, shipping to the US is about 45

If your interested I'll need address and I can see if we can't work something out that is reasonable for both of us because I know shipping subwoofers is expensive.

The Type-R is the roughly a year old, I purchased it brand new from crutchfield. I never had an issue with it, works fine. I do not have the original packaging but to be honest I wouldn't ship it in that cheap, flimsy excuse of an alpine box.

The ID10 I purchased used from a DIYMA member last summer. I received it in pretty much brand new condition. This woofer does not have a trim ring so there are expected minor signs of mounting. I used it for about a 2 months wired at 8 ohms off an Alpine M500. Overall this is a great sounding woofer in great shape. I do have the original box and paperwork and this woofer was built before everything at ID went south and started selling stuff on sonicelectronix

I do take care of my stuff, and I don't abuse it. Shipping will be carried out in a manner reflecting this.

Item Pictures:

Photo1-1.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

The ID10 is currently still in the enclosure, I will take out and get some good photos with the DSLR when I get a chance.

must resist id temptation.. man, you really do take good car of your ish from what i can see.
Thanks, That box the ID is in was temporary. Lasted probably 3 days until I build a new one.

Old box was .65ft^3, sounded good. build a new box at 0.8ft^3, what a difference!

IMG_1192.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.