Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
North Carolina
FS: HiFonics Centurion X - $110 OBO

Old school HiFonics Centurion.

2 x 100W @ 4 ohms (THD 0.03%)

2 x 150W @ 2 ohms (THD 0.05%)

1 x 320W @ 4 ohms bridge (THD 0.05%)

I have heard that it may be 1 ohm stereo / 2 ohm bridged stable but I am not 100% on that.

Shipped in Continental 48 states.

This amplifier has been tested on the bench to operate normally but there is NO FURTHER WARRANTY IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED beyond that this amp will work when you receive it.

NO TRADES - Do not PM me with "What is the lowest you will take" - MAKE AN OFFER if you have one.

CIMG1797.JPG

CIMG1798.JPG

CIMG1799.JPG

inside1.jpg

Somebody needs to buy this amp! Seriously!

What year is it?

The one I had was a '98. It survived 4 different setups in 3 different vehicles. It's first life was in an '88 Toyota pickup powering a pair of old school 12" MA Audio's with aluminum cones. That was when I lived in NC and that truck had no AC. 90 degrees plus and mounted tight under the seat, it never overheated. I rolled that truck off the side of a mountain.

It's second life was in a '97 Jeep Wrangler powering the same subs. It got beat to hell, rained on, whatever. It just kept hammering. The subs finally died from the abuse, but the amp never slowed down.

It's third life was in my '01 Tahoe powering a pair of components. It was finally stolen last year. I'm sure it's still slammin' for some asswipe in Topeka!

Would you consider any trades?

*Oops! Just re-read your original post! ****! I want this amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.