Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

crx4luke
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

A single Hertz HX250D Hi-Energy 10" sub.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This is probably in near perfect condition. Comes with all hardware, screw covers, and packaged in the factory box and shipping box. I ran it on about 400 watts, it can take more than this. This is the dual 4 ohm model.

Price:

$275 plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$25 CONUS. If it is more than that (this is a heavy sub) then I will cover the difference.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Only trades I would consider is for a pair of 12 or 15s that run IB, ms8 or pxeh660, or small footprint amps. Would have to work out additional terms if they are worth more or less than the sub. Sorry, can't do the watch as it doesn't help me complete my system in my new ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...