SOLD FS: Garage Sale...Time To Move It Out!!!

SentraStyle
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've got a lot of Car audio equipment laying around the garage that I must move out so I can have room for the cars to come in. Below is what I have with a brief description and condition of unit (new/used/etc.). I will accept reasonable offers...but please no lowballing.

Alpine Type-X 6.5" Component Set (SPX-177A):

I am selling a brand new set of one of Alpine's best component sets. These speakers will rival just about any other set of components out there. They are bi-ampable, have over 90 different listening setups (depending on how they will be installed), and are just an awesome set of speakers. The only reason I am selling them is because I bought some MB Quart QM218.61Q components. I had one set of the Alpines in my doors and they were amazing. I had this set for some kick panels which I haven't made yet. These speakers list at $399...I would like to get about $250 + shipping for them.

Polk Audio DX3065 (one new set/one used set):

Set contains 6.5" mid, 1" silk dome tweeter, and crossovers. These components are some of the best components ever made by Polk Audio. They sound just like the original MOMO series but without the fancy look. The good thing about these components over the MOMO's is that the DX's will actually fit in your doors because they have a shallower mounting depth than the MOMO's. Comes will all mounting hardware. I have one new set for $175 and one gently used set for $150.

MB Quart DSD213:

Brand new MB Quart Discus Series 5.25" component set. *Power Handeling:_35-90 watts* Impedance:_4 ohms* Sensitivity:_90 dB*_Frequency responce: 55-32.000Hz* Crossover Frequence:_4000Hz* Crossover slope:_12dB/octane

Components Included: *Tweeter:_RTC 19 Titanium tweeter (19mm/0.75") x 2* Woofer:_DWC 130 Polypropylene woofer (13cm/5.25") x 2* DXD 213: 2-way crossover* assembly_material. $130/OBO

Orion HCCA5S 5.25" Component System:

HCCA Series 5 1/4" Component Speakers. Sound quality the Orion way, sonic accuracy with better power handling and balanced tonal character. The HCCA 5s component set features injection-molded baskets copolymer midbass cones and copolymer dome tweeters with Neodymium magnets. And keeping with Orion's hardcore competition heritage these speakers feature 2-ohm voice coils for more power from your amp and more output than typical separates. The real beauty of these precision loudspeakers lies in their outboard crossovers however. Utilizing steep crossover slopes and audiophile-grade components they're ultra-tunable and bi-amp capable for better integration from octave to octave. Includes grilles as well as flush surface and angled tweeter mounting hardware. *Frequency Response 48Hz-22kHz* Impedance Rating 2 ohms* Sensitivity 90 dB. The cheapest I've found these components for online has been $389 with free shipping. I'll sell for $290 shipped.

Alpine System (3 amps/ 4 subs):

I am selling a used Alpine MRV-1507 amp (2/1 channel amp). Arguably one of Alpines best made amps...ever. 900+ watts RMS 1500 watts peak. Has some scratches in the dark grey paint under V-12 badge from my strut bar...but other than that, in perfect condition. A used (perfect condition) Alpine MRVF-307 4/3/2 channel amp(very conservatively rated at 50 x 4 RMS). A new Alpine MRVT-407 2/1 channel amp (60 x 2 or 200 x 1 RMS). And 4 10" SVC SWR1040 (type R) subwoofers. I will sell separate...but only if all sells...I would like to get $1180 for all. Make offers on individual items.

Viper800ESP plus accessories:

I am selling a used but in perfect condition Viper800ESP alarm system. I am selling it with (2) 530T window modules, 520T backup battery, 506T glass breakage sensor, 500T motion/tow sensor, and add on remote start 551T. This is one of DEI's top of the line alarm. Some of the features of this alarm are: * 4-button transmitter (1) * ESP Transmitter Code Linking * Custom configure memory seats and mirrors * 7 Receiver Channels * Built-in Power Door Locks, and Parking Light Flash * Built-in Domelight Supervision, and Power Trunk/Channel * 8 Zones * XHF (Extra High Frequncy) Unit comes with all original boxes, manuals, etc. Only comes w/ one transmitter (black square 4 button remote). I will not separate...sold as package only. $450/OBO for everything!!!

Orion XTR10D:

One pair of Orion XTR10D subwoofers. Brand new. Purchased them for a friend that swore they'd pay me back...but never did. I took them out of the box...looked them over...and put them back in. They are dual 4 ohm voice coil subs rated at 500 peak/250 RMS per sub. $150 pair/OBO.

Bazooka EL1500:

Used but in perfect condition Bazooka EL1500 subwoofer amplifier (500 x 1 RMS @ 2 Ohms). *Voltage: 10.5-14.4* Sensitivity: 450mv - 8v* Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz* Fuse (4): 15A @ 60A* Crossover: Low Pass ONLY* Protection: Speaker, Ground, Thermal Max* Power Output: 600 Watss Peak/385 x 1 RMS @ 4 OHM/500 x 1 RMS @ 2 OHM* Signal To Noise Ratio: 100 dB* Hi Input Level: 1.0 - 10.0V* Batt. Voltage Rng: 10.5VDC - 15.0VDC* Xover Rng: 50-250Hz,sloped @ 12db/Oct* Bass EQ: 12db @ 45Hz* Remote Control: *Optional* (ELA-BCM). $150/OBO

AudioControl 4XS Crossover:

I am selling a used AudioControl 4XS crossover. Features: 2 or 4 Channel Electronic Crossover, State-variable 18dB/Octave Active Crossover, Four Channel Two-Way or Two Channel Three-Way Operation, Module Programmable Crossover Frequency, Output Level Controls, Programmable Frequency Match (PFM), Subsonic Filter for Subwoofer Control and Protection. It is grey in color and shows some wear and tear...but performs flawlessly. I am looking for $100.

K-40 RD650VG2 Radar/Laser Detector:

Detects X,K and Superwide Ka band Radar and Laser Features include: Unique "5-window" design Helps this detector pick up laser signals front and rear, even off axis signals. VG-2 Shielding K40 systems are passively and actively designed to prevent detection from the police VG-2 Gun (radar detector detector). Pulse Protection Immediately alerts you to police "Instant on" radar. Signal Alert Indicator Four LED's illuminate as the strength of the police radar signal increases. Band Indicator Audio and visual alerts combine to alert you to radar or laser signals. Filter Button Reduces non police signals without sacrificing performance to true police radar. This unit has been used for a few months but is in flawless condition. All manuals, accessories, and box is included. $200/OBO

Pioneer GM X952

Product Specifications

Yhr X952 varies in continuous power rating from 40 watts x 2 to 100 watts x 2. All of the 2-channel amplifiers can be bridged to 4 Ohm mono to produce more power than the rated power specifications. The cosmetic design of the amplifiers also gives them an aesthitically pleasing look. Pioneer used a two-toned motif of pearl white with a gray fade for the heatsink and yellow side panels. The striking cosmetics were intended for displaying in amp racks as well as demo boards.

I'll trade for your bazooka amp. My HE 12's needa bigger amp to munch on. I also have cash i could possibly throw in around 10 bux to help you pay for shipping I live in Lakewood WA 98498

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.