SOLD FS: Garage clean out! Home Audio and Car Audio

dalucifer
10+ year member

Not Minion Approved
Los Angeles
Alright everyone, its time to clean out the last of my audio that I have. Here goes the product I am looking to move off!

a Harmon Kardon AVR146. It has HDMI inputs and outputs, xover and time delay. It also has a subwoofer pre out with an LFE output option. Bought it brand new from best buy. Getting rid of it because I upgrade to Home Audio separates! It is 100% functional!

DSC_0020-1.jpg

here is the manual

http://manuals.harman.com/HK/HOM/Owner%27s%20Manual/AVR%20146%20OM.pdf

Looking to get 150+shipping for it.

TC sounds TC9 18. Custom made for me before the RLP was available. Paper cone, alum dustcap (does have a few dents). DVC2 ohms coils. It is very much a lowend monster and stupidly accurate!

250+shipping. I would prefer local on this one due to it being so large.

100_0130.jpg

100_0131.jpg

HiVi 6.8 mids.

70+ shipping for the pair

100_0132.jpg

Ed 9kv.2's they are dvc 4 ohm. Used them for awhile and then stopped. I have 4 of them.

100+shipping for all 4. if local will include enclosure

100_0129.jpg

I will entertain offers and trades, however i am really more interested in cash. You can PM or shoot me an email at bsreder1@yahoo.com

what rms do you think that tc 18 could live off of in a hatchback ported ?
You could give it as little as 800 rms and as much as 1500. I had a memphis belle (big belle) and a US Amps MD2D on it (not at the same time). It pretty much laughed at both.

shipping to 98366 on 1 of the eDs
I would prefer to sell them all together.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.