SOLD FS/FT Soundigital SD8000 - Zapco 9.0 - 15" RE XXX - ID Full Horns w Pro Ti/Neo Driver

us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Hi

I have a some extra items I'll offer for a local Sale or Trade (may ship for the added cost)

I'm looking for THE BEST CASH OFFER or TRADE for a self defence device of equal value

Please Email me or post with any questions or offers. (I can not always get on this site) I can provide any detailed information.

Thanks Matt

Image Dynamics Full Body Horns with threaded adapter plate (for Pro Audio drivers) and New Selenium Neo/Titanium drivers. I fit the adapters and drivers but never powered them. I trimmed off the long fin and put 2 mounting holes in the bodies. 300obo (not sure of the value) (I also have six CXS62 comps and midbass but 3 are damaged, let me know if interested in the entire set)

u1.jpg

u2.jpg

u3.jpg

2 15" RE XXX's in a custom Line-X coated sealed box. The box was made exactly to RE's spec and designed to fit around and fully support the sub. These will also come with the big round factory shipping containers. 750obo

15.jpg

32.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

New In Box Soundigital SD8000.1 bought from Murilo and shipped directly from Brazil to me. Never powered at all, only taken out of the box to look at the New case design. 1300obo

s47.jpg

s48.jpg

s50.jpg

Complete Zapco C2K 9.0XD.P with XD-VFD Display, XD-WRC Control, Symbilink Transmitter, Cold Boot Reset Button and cables for everything. (no extension cable) This amp has been factory modded for use in a demo vehicle. (only the one install) It has very low use and has just been sitting in the box. The only cosmetic issues are the silk screening on the display and some shadiness on the powdercoating. (see pics) 1200obo

z20.jpg

z21.jpg

z22.jpg

z24.jpg

z25.jpg

did you grt the caulking off the subs?
I am very intrested in the XXX's

Hi

It is silicone and no I have not taken it off. (should just peel off) Once the box was installed I was so happy with it I never touched it again. (I know it's ugly but when you see the subs moving you don't even see the beads)

When I did shipping costs last year, it was about $100 a piece to ship these subs. (not sure now, they are over 100lbs crated up)

Matt

what are the vc for the xxx?

All of the newer XXX line subs are dual 2 ohm.

There is a 8 terminal cup on the outside of the box so the subs can wire to any config.

Here's a pic of the terminal cup and another of the subs moving. (I wish I had the room to keep them..)

41.jpg

50.jpg

Note:

These subs are for a local sale with the box at this time.

I've had lots of interest to ship them but have not wanted to take them out of the box.

If there is someone local that is interested inthe box, I will see about taking the subs out and offering to ship them.

Thanks and let me know if there is interest in just the custom box.

Matt

Is anyone local interested in just the custom Line-X coated box??? (I'll post info about it this evening)

I have lots of interest to ship the subs but have no use for just the box. If someone can use the box, I'll take the subs out and offer them for sale with shipping.

Please let me know on the box or any other interests.

Thanks

Matt

matt whats cracking bro long time no here from hit me up

Hey TJ, thanks for the bump!

Things have been good, I hope they have been good for you too.

I'll get at you this weekend, have a good one

Matt

The SD8000 amp has a potential buyer on the 17th of the month.

The amp will be selling then if no one else purchases it beforehand.

Thanks for all the interests

Matt

There has been a lot of interest to ship the subs so I'd like to see about finding a local home for the box.

Box info:

34" x 21" x 16"

2.1 cf each Sealed (RE spec)

100% Line-X Bedliner Sprayed

3/4" Acrylic front panel

8 Terminal speaker connection cup

Box and bracing were designed around the sub to fully support it and the motor

I'll be taking the acrylic panel off to get the subs out and I would suggest getting a new terminal cup. I broke one of the terminals and replaced it but that one isn't the same as the others. (won't accept 8ga wire) I've got a few hundred bucks into the box with the coating and acrylic but I'm open to any offers and trades.

Looking for Any Local Offers Or Trades

Here's a couple more pics of the box

30.jpg

31.jpg

33.jpg

38.jpg

35.jpg

40.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.