* Weight 2.6 oz

* Color Black

Battery

* Required Qty 1

* Rechargeable Battery Rechargeable

* Battery Enclosure Type Internal

* Technology Lithium ion

* Battery Life Details 20 hour(s)

The Sandisk Sansa e280 offers music-savvy consumers an alternative to buying music: renting it! For 6 to 10 dollars a month, you can have (real) access to more music than iTunes users could ever dream of buying. The Sansa e280 is compatible with Microsoft’s Playforsure that allows music rental. It is also obviously compatible with plain MP3 or WMA files. With 8GB of integrated (flash) memory plus an SD card expansion slot, most users should have enough room for their music/photos.

this plays movie files and operates off of wmp, there is a slight ding in the top left corner but it is otherwise in great copndition

PICT0217.jpg

PICT0218.jpg

PICT0221.jpg

lookin to get 50.00 Shipped

I have the 4gb one. Its actually a good unit. Mines allows voice recording, and I can pick up radio station with the built in tuner. Plus its quite durable, I've dropped mine many times and it survived each one, in fact its only held together by 1 of its 4 screws.

Free bump and good price ( I paid $40 FOR 4GB)

I have the 4gb one. Its actually a good unit. Mines allows voice recording, and I can pick up radio station with the built in tuner. Plus its quite durable, I've dropped mine many times and it survived each one, in fact its only held together by 1 of its 4 screws.
Free bump and good price ( I paid $40 FOR 4GB)
yea mine does all of the above thanks for the bump

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

I<3Boston

10+ year member
BISH IM FROM CLEVELAND
I<3Boston
Kent
Start date
Participants
Who Replied