Item(s) Description/Condition:

10/10. never powered. sat around and got dusty since it was bought new

Price:

500 OBO obo obo

trades????

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

negotiable. im flexible

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26534136

View attachment 26534137

View attachment 26534139

$500.00 holy cow. Nice woofer though glws
just a number. says obo 3 times lol last trf i saw sell on here it was a pair just as minty as this but they came with original boxes but they went for 1200 plus ship from buffalo ny to brazil. this thing is so stiff you can hardly move the cone. has not seen power or a box or even a vehicle other than the ride home and the shipping to the shop. mainly looking for trades and offers. do not be shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...