FS/FT New kicker warhorse amp 10k+ BEAST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

one new.. never installed/never used kicker warhorse. Just literally bought this from someone whom had it and never used it.. then realized I have no use for it lol packing peanuts are from where he had it put up and it was packed very well with them, I cleared a lot of them out into a box to show the amp itself..

Item(s) Description/Condition:

never installed/never used. Taken very good care of!

I do not have the remote for this sadly..(it's a seperate item ) I have had a wtb up for a day or two now and a few people do have them but they are hard to find. works like the SX line remotes, you don't need it but it's neat to have.

as is.

Price:

1350+shipping. I have seen used ones go for as much and slightly cheaper.. I think my price is fair.

I am willing to trade toward other large mono block amps ( xxv maxximus / AB 1000.1 / AB 700.1 / AB 1100.1 / AQ20k / etc ) I am willing to add some cash pending the amp as well.. just lemme know what you have.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

actual shipping to your location, item is double boxed in an oversized box. fragile/ do not lay flat / etc.

Item Pictures:

20140324_220310_zpsqilug35i.jpg

20140324_215037_zps8wctndan.jpg

20140324_215047_zpsjoz3il6n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
.. lol google is your friend:

Dimensions: 35"L x 17-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H

it's much larger than it looks, I think it's the angle where I was standing over it that makes it look smaller.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

35"L x 17-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H
Thank ya sir, I was pasting it as you posted.

How big is the amp? It doesn't look much larger than most 2000ish amps that I've seen. I'd love to get my hands on that thing.
lol are you serious!!! lol its huge bro!!! let me see if i can find you a good pic...

images

maxresdefault.jpg

.. lol google is your friend:Dimensions: 35"L x 17-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H

it's much larger than it looks, I think it's the angle where I was standing over it that makes it look smaller.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Thank ya sir, I was pasting it as you posted.
No problem. I googled it lol..

Nice amp GLWS!

just to note since someone asked... no this isn't the 750 shipped on caco one.. that was a different seller and that one is/was used and was ran on lacking electrical... I think it sold just the other day as well. Mine is new and includes what a new one would.. original box and all. If my price doesn't seem fair to you.. you are welcome to find another one new. I'd much rather trade toward another amp and/or add cash pending that amp up for trade.. but no one seems to have the big amps right now.. dunno why.

Def bigger irl than it looks in a pic.I was pleasantly surprised.These are beasts.Glws Jl.Price is right on

Def bigger irl than it looks in a pic.I was pleasantly surprised.These are beasts.Glws Jl.Price is right on
Thanks man, didn't want to part with it.. honestly but would rather get something i'd use in my daily. This is something I'd want to baby to death and would OCD if it got dust on it outside the box lol

How big is the amp? It doesn't look much larger than most 2000ish amps that I've seen. I'd love to get my hands on that thing.
LOL I bet you was like //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif when you seen the measurements haha. One of the few 10k+ amps that dont have some cookie-cutter board inside. GLWS.

Thank you everyone for the posts regarding the amp.. I would love to keep it.. I would. I just honestly would never use it and it'd just sit like it is as i'd just start a collection with it. I need something I can use in my daily and while I would use this normally.. I couldn't talk myself into it for such an awesome amp.

Thanks man, didn't want to part with it.. honestly but would rather get something i'd use in my daily. This is something I'd want to baby to death and would OCD if it got dust on it outside the box lol
I need to get mine mounted and playing finally.Been too long.Bump for beast 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...