FS/FT Hifonics BRZ1700 Like NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

Selling my Hifonics Brutus BRZ1700 monoblock amp, just sold my SA12's and want to get rid of this guy as well and start over with new equipment.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought this amp new about 2 months ago and it is still in great condition besides the holes to mount the amp. 2 out of 4 of them are pretty worn down. Besides that it is in awesome condition, and was tuned with a SMD DD-1 so wasn't seeing any clipped signal.

The residue above the H is just wood glue, I'll clean it off before shipping it out. Also will be packaged in original box.

Price:

Looking to get 165$ shipped for this amp OBO Easiest way to get ahold of me would be calling 507-319-0131

Open to most trades but mainly looking for a solid 2k+ amp either AQ2200, Crescendo 2k, DC 2.0k

Or... if you have a HO alternator that would fit my 2.0 liter 4 cylinder 98 Ford Contour SE (Long shot)

Cash will be added on my end for the right deal.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in price.

Item Pictures:

Awp4kbmCAAEmVjq.jpg

Awp4m3rCEAAcpOu.jpg

Awp4tsFCIAE0swV.jpg

Awp4z1ICIAETFzc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...