SOLD FS/FT: Eclipse 5.8" indash, Eclipse CD changer, DVD player.

barneythedino
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Florida
Hello!

I have this package, I will seperate if everything has a buyer lined up.

All of this is used, and is greatworking condition. Cosmetically it is good condition; it was used in a show car.

1) Eclipse AV5101

- 5.8" indash. Motorized out, then flip up screen. Includes brain/tuner with AUX input, rear, front, sub preouts. Two outputs for additional TV connections. For more information search the web.

2) 8 Disk CD changer Eclipse 5053 (I'm not 100% sure that's the right number i know it's something like that, and i'm too lazy to look it up right now.)

- does CDs,CD-R,CD-RWs. Looks great, runs great.

3)Qwestar DVD player

- plays DVD,CD,MP3, CD-RW

- includes remote

Looking for offers trades or paypal. Please give me offers on th entire package, i'd love to sell it as a whole and get it out of my way =D. Will update with an asking price if I don't get any offers I like.

Pictures are here! I have more just PM me.

edit: i've noticed there's a velcro strip on the bottom of the tuner. It's over a sticker and I don't want to risk peeling it off.

at_jesses015.jpg

at_jesses002.jpg

You still have this unit... If u do is there anything wrong with it does all the items work and u are wanting 350 for everything in the pics... get back with me thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.