FS: Focal KRX2 Crossovers K2 Power 165KRX2 (Pair)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

rscotta831
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: FS: Focal KRX2 Crossovers K2 Power 165KRX2 (Pair)

Item(s) Description/Condition: 9.5/10

Price: $75 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states only

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Free to the lower 48 states only. Well packaged and fully insured.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Bought these from a reliable seller recently as I planned on running the KRX2 set, then I came across some KRX3s, so that's why these are up for sale. Exteriors are near mint.

I also have the KRX2 Midranges/Midbasses for sale. If you're interested in the mids and crossovers, make me an offer.

More info here: Focal K2 Power 165KRX2 6-3/4" component speaker system at Crutchfield.com

IMG_0714_zps9ff0936c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...