5,000+ posts

I put on
Maine
Item(s) for Sale:

^^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Functionality: 5/10

Cosmetic: 8/10

This video card has some overheating issues as of late. I have poor cooling in my case so it could be because of that. When the card IS working it works great and will run a lot of games on high settings (I can run far cry 2 @ high settings on 1080p and maintain 40fps).

If you have good cooling in your case or just want to play around with it this is for you. I haven't used the card itself in a few months as I upgraded when it started acting up.

This is the 320MB model, it has 2 DVI slots as well as an S-video. PCI express 2.0, large card that takes up 2 slots

Price:

$25 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS flat rate...will be shipped with plenty of packaging as well as static wrap. I don't have the original case for this.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

OC9pm.jpg

2zDpl.jpg

uJbCT.jpg

lX2NE.jpg

3L8lw.jpg

good price on it . ive had to take them apart before and re artic silver the heatsinks . alot of dust gets in them i bet the dust is in the channels in the heatsink to cool the ram from fan GLWS!

good price on it . ive had to take them apart before and re artic silver the heatsinks . alot of dust gets in them i bet the dust is in the channels in the heatsink to cool the ram from fan GLWS!
That could very well be the problem, i've had this card for YEARS. But now that I have a 550TI it isn't really necessary for me to try and fix this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies