SOLD Fs: Everything!!! Today Only Prices!!!

headbussaboi
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
My dad's funeral just passed last weekend. Ive been pretty busy with everything, trying to put funds together. It turns out that after $33k, I still need a few thousands to pay for it all so these prices are good for TODAY. I'll be selling everything off on ebay if it doesn't sell. Prices are shipped to the 48 states. Here we go:

US Amps VL 400 - $400 shipped

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

Kicker zx1000.1 - $200 shipped

0822135214.jpg

Toshiba Satellite M45-S165 - $80 shipped

I am the original owner of this thing. It needs a new screen which can be had on eBay for $150 or so.

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

NIB Pioneer deh-p7900bt - SOLD TO H*****1 ON CA.COM

DSC00024-1.jpg

NIB PG RSD6.5 - SOLD TO H*****1 ON CA.COM

DSC00009.jpg

NIB JBL 606ce (2 sets) - $65 shipped each/ $120 shipped both

DSC00006-1.jpg

Old school RF 400x4 - SOLD TO D*****R ON DMA

DSCN0903.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

I will take the laptop check you pm's
The very last time I had it hooked up, it was to an external monitor. Everythibng works but it caught a virus right before I was going to move so I just packed it up and left it that way. Before it caught the virus though, I believe the backlight was dead, not the actual screen itself because you can still see the desktop icons on the laptop screen if you looked at it from a certain angle. I bought a new backlight and tried replacing it but I think I'm a goofball and my experience was not enough so when I went to hook it up, it lights but the screen is still dead. I also misplaced some of the screws that hold the screen in but I'm sure those can be had for cheap. One more thing, I don't think the battery holds a charge. I do have the restore disk to boot it and remove the virus. This is as detailed and honest as it gets.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.