1200W x 1 @ 1 Ohm

900W x 1 @ 2 Ohm

450W x 1 @ 4 Ohm

Height : 2.250"

Width : 9.850"

Length : 15.875"

Overall Length(w/ feet) : 17.175"

3. Description/Condition:

Good condition for how old it is. Few scratches on the casing and the usual mounting feet nicks but nothing too eye catching. Amp never saw below 13.5v. Never clipped. Efficient as HELL. Only reason I'm selling is too fund my upgrade

Cosmetically 8/10

Mechanically 10/10

Comes with gain knob and cable.

4. Price: :

175 shipped

150 picked up

5. Pictures:

TXtaitm.jpg

Ni9R35I.jpg

OsWXWIw.jpg

FiHmniS.jpg

JdmwlQ2.jpg

Kq9lE2j.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for a ****** amp. If I didn't have the Sundown 1500 on the way I would have jumped all over this.
I recently just got back on my computer and saw that you were trading that Bc2k. Man if I would've saw that earlier, we would've had a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...