FS: Elemental Designs Nine.1 w/ remote gain knob ($180 shipped)

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilsaint
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Elemental Designs Nine.1 Mono Amplifier with an ED remote gain knob/cable - Elemental Designs: Car Stereo, Home Speakers, Electronics

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I bought this from Normalicy on the AnandTech Forums in February and it's been sitting in my closet since in the box after testing it ever since. Got the remote gain knob off a guy on the ED forums. Got everything except the sub/wiring for a system but I've been out of work since last July so it needs to go.

1200W x 1 @ 1 Ohm, 900W x 1 @ 2 Ohm, 450W x 1 @ 4 Ohm per the ED website. There have been a few bench tests out there that show more like 1400WRMS @ 1ohm and 13.7v.

It's in 9.5/10 condition - there are a few tiny scratches on the black heatsink fins but they're hardly noticeable even under direct light. I couldn't even pick them up in a picture.

Price:

$180 shipped (Fedex insured) to the CONUS, PM me your zip code for HI/AL or international.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Seven references here (in my sig), 43 perfect feedback on Heatware (evilsaint | HeatWare.com) and 140 perfect feedback on eBay stretching back to 2001 (eBay Feedback Profile for evilsa1nt). PayPal Premier and Paypal Advantage member. I'll ship the same business day that I receive payment (via PayPal) and USPS or UPS are fine too if you prefer.

PM here with questions or send me an email at ben DOT g DOT schaefer AT gmail DOT com

Item Pictures:

PoyNI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
would you be interested in treadin for a kicker ipod dock. works flalwess and looks great just never use it any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...