FS Elemental Designs NINe.1 mono amplifier

TheTempest
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Elemental Designs NINe.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I purchased this used about a year ago and barely used it. Its not doing me any good sitting here so it needs to go to a good home!

some specs:

@12v

1200W x 1 @ 1 Ohm 900W x 1 @ 2 Ohm 450W x 1 @ 4 Ohm Height : 2.250" Width : 9.850" Length : 15.875" Overall Length(w/ feet) : 17.175"

Here is a link to the ED website Elemental Designs: Car Stereo, Home Speakers, Electronics

It will do over 1400w @ 14.4v @1 ohm and is .5 ohm stable!

Price:

$190 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

The amp will come with the gain knob and cable as well.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_1132.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm... no where does it state that the amplifier is .5 ohm stable. Though I know several people that have run it at 1/2 ohm, and when I talked to eD, they said with proper electrical it shouldn't be a problem. It is NOT rated to be 1/2 ohm stable though.

That said... beautiful, powerful, underrated, and reliable amp here guys. And it's at a good price!

Yah. I guess i should be a little more detailed. No, the amp isnt rated for .5 ohm BUT there are numerous people who run these daily at .5 (SQ ***** of course but thats a given). Most only run .5 for burps. This is a very solid amp! Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my eD 9.1's clamped 1380w at 13.1 volts @ 1 ohm. One of mine is 4.5 years old, the other is about 3 years old. Great stuff //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

This amp sounds better than many other 1200w-1500w. It is Korean made.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.