FS: eD 13Ov.2 (D2)

Participant count
  • Participant list

crea78
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Up for sale is an original eD 13Ov.2 subwoofer that is mechanically in great shape but with slight cosmetic defects. In several areas around the foam surround where you would place the screws, some of the actual material is torn away. I'm sure Elemental Designs could ship you a new foam surround if you ask them and the subwoofer would look like new again. This sub plays perfectly and has only seen around 450w from a NINE.1 I have been using. I would have to say I've had the 13Ov.2 for about a year and half, so basically half another 1 / 1.5 years left on the warranty.

Not ready to ship this out ATM, since I'm getting a Rainbow Vanadium 12" sub and should arrive mid next week. I would like to sale this at $110 + shipping to the lower 48 States if anyone is interested. More than likely, I would ship this out by Tuesday of next week to whoever wins this bid.

CIMG1764.jpg

um no actually its got a year and half left on warranty. 5 year warranties didnt start til this past february. anything before that is a 3 year warranty. and if you actually wanna give the buyer the warranty, you need to make sure you include the original invoice when he buys it from you. secondly you'd probably have more luck over at ICIX in case you havent posted there yet. CA.com isnt too eD friendly.

Ok, changed the the thread where it doesn't say "feeler". Didn't know the rules, but now I do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

crea78

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
crea78
Charlotte, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies