SOLD FS: Dual Fiberglass Enclosure with 2 Amp Racks!

Neptune
10+ year member

Tampa, FL
Hey there, I'm trying to get rid of a dual fiberglass enclosure that also has two amp racks built into it. One of em is on the back and the other one lays between the subs. It's for 2 12's woofers and is painted just like subaru blue. I have never used this before, I made it for a friend but he backed off and now it's just sitting in my closet. I will post pics on here as well. And I'm new to the classifieds so if I am doing something wrong please let me know. The dimensions are as follows (L x W x H) about 38 inches long, width about 20 inches, and the height is about 18 inches. I am just trying to get rid of this box so I really don't care what I get out of it. I am not sure how much shipping will be but I will just start this box off at 100$$ But like I said I don't know how much shipping is but if your interested let me know where your at and I'll check on the shipping. Thanks!

Here's some pics!!

p3290904fn0.jpg

p3290905dh6.jpg

p3290906vc2.jpg

p3290907hp6.jpg

Well what my friend was going to do was cut a small portion out of the box for his wires, there's a good spot near the bottom for it. But I didnt cut anything else out cuz I didn't know what amps he had or where he wanted his wires. So I guess you'll have to use ur imagination. And yes it should fit in a wrx...

I think in his trunk lol. Unless your talking bout the cuts for the wires, he only had one amp so i'm guessing he was gonna cut the sides out of one of the amp racks...i dunno...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.