SOLD FS: Digital Designs DDZ95 Motor - *PICS*

Toxic Tuan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
For sale:

I've sold 1 of these motors recently. I have 2 more that I want to sell. I'll be keeping my last pair. These are beastly motors without question. They're around 1-1.5 db louder than the 9500 series motors. $500 shipped each.

Trades I'm willing to consider if you're local:

- Kicker 0 gauge wire

- Major heavy duty batteries

- Paint job for a car

95z-1.jpg

95z-2.jpg

Throw a few spacer rings on the baffle //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/celebrate.gif.82eef51c49c9919296cb60fd0d148863.gif
Haha, more than a couple... my NS v.2 motor is less than 1" from my port... and this sub looks SEVERAL inches deeper. Would be like 10 extra baffles, LoL.

Still interested in gap specs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

uhhh ooooh. didnt this happen last time when he just disappeared on people? I know he did for me on my 4 inch aeroports a few years back. had to find out which shop he worked at and then call that place to get them shipped....

=( dont do it tuan.

I'm sure he's been busy. I received my 95G motor with no problems. I sent paypal funds and he gave me a tracking number via USPS. I've never shipped, nor received anything USPS, with a tracking number. Every time I checked on the tracking number, it would say something along the lines of, "Electronic info received, this does not indicate USPS has received packaged, etc." I didn't know if it was sent or anything, but I received it that Saturday! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I think USPS just kinda *****.

My **** house flooded due to the rain last week...mud all over the place. I was at it all week trying to stop mold from growing. I tried getting on the forum a couple of times, with the changes that's going on and the errors...it wasn't easy for me. I got back to everybody!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.