FS: Digital Designs DD M3a

08mag
10+ year member

Iowa
Item(s) for Sale: Digital Designs M3a

Item(s) Description/Condition: Amp was purchased BNIB one year ago to go into the rear hatch of my dodge magnum. Mounted and was used approx. one month before we replaced with a bigger, Z1. Amp is in perfect working condition and 10/10 cosmetically, no flaws. Also comes with original DD bass knob, manuals, and original DD box. I am the first owner.

Price: $520 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I will be willing to cover shipping expenses. Buyer please add any additional PayPal fees.

Item Pictures: View attachment 26541023View attachment 26541024View attachment 26541025

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry Silverado, no hard feelings but Spies came first with cash. Feel bad cause I know that feeling! Anyways, amp is SOLD. Will get that tracking out to you later today Bill.
Don't worry about it I picked up the other dd m3 for cheaper so it worked out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.