FS: Digital Designs 2512 D2 (Carbon Fiber Cone and Cap)

AMG ETR
10+ year member

DD Addict
Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs 2512 D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have my Digital Designs 2512 D2 for sale. I had DD custom build it with a dry carbon fiber cone and matching cap (not cheap at all). It was only used for around 3 months and has just been sitting around at work ever since (cars motor blew up). I have no use for it anymore as I am selling the car so I figured I would sell it. Condition is a 9.9 out of 10 (I'm sure someone could find a TINY imperfection so I won't say 10/10). Its barely been played (unfortunately as it was amazing).

Price:

$400 Shipped (Cont. US) OBO. I understand you can buy a new base 2512 for around this price, however, this one has over $300 in carbon addon's and is like new. If you don't care how the sub looks by all means buy a new base one, please don't dump on my price for someone who will appreciate the upgrades as they will save over $300 off a new one built the same way. I am also open to trades for an Alternator setup that will work on my 07 Tahoe...

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will only ship in the Cont. US to verified Paypal Address. Shipping is included in the price.

Item Pictures:

DSC_3405.jpg
DSC_3406.jpg

DSC_3407.jpg

DSC_3411.jpg

Regards,

Evan

price right now is $350 shipped?
Correct and won't go any lower... I will honestly use this as a home decoration before I sell it any cheaper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'd just like to see someone actually use it since its built to make some serious bass!

Evan

Very tempting. I am looking at a 2010 ZX1000.1 and I am thinking about picking this up as a combo.

Did you build that box?--What is it tuned to? How did you like it? Good lows?

I would need a box so any chance you wanna get rid of your box? I am thinking about throwing all this into my 88 hatchback stang.

edit: D2 will give me 1 ohm load, correct? if so, then dammit, because I think I am getting a good deal on zx1000.1(2ohm stable amp) and I would love to run this sub.

I did build the box, but it was a PWK design. I do not know what it was tuned to as Pete doesn't design boxes that way, but I'd be more than happy to send you the plans for it. I don't want to sell it, because I have no way to ship it... It did have pretty good lows, but not super low... Yes this D2 can be wired to 1ohm.

Evan

Will you ship to canada.
What is the total cost including shipping to my address.

faust, alberta

t0g 0x0

canada

via both usps & ups.
Honestly I have had nightmares shipping things to Canada and prefer not to. If you want to arrange the shipping from West Palm Beach, FL 33409 you can buy the sub for $300...

Regards,

Evan

Not sure how I could arrange the sale myself but thanks anyway.

This is a nice sub, I would have given you the money paypal today. Local they want 500 at the dealer for no add ons dd 2512 which is pretty crazy.

Good luck with the sale, some one will get a nice woofer for a good price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.