Tested Voltage 11.9 VDC

Tested THD ≥1%

Model Z-SE

Damping Factor >150

Cont Power at 1 ohm 4950W x 1ch

Dimensions - mm 762L x 301.5W x 71H

Dimensions - inches 30L x 11.9W x 2.8H

specs added bump

hello i was just wondering if you would trade for anything because i have a digital design m3 and then i have a dd m2a and i have a c4 b and then i have a dd c4a as well and i have two 15 inch treo ssx and they are dual 2 ohm the c4b and the m2a are black and ihave the boxes and original papers to them and the bass knob as well thanks

hello i was just wondering if you would trade for anything because i have a digital design m3 and then i have a dd m2a and i have a c4 b and then i have a dd c4a as well and i have two 15 inch treo ssx and they are dual 2 ohm the c4b and the m2a are black and ihave the boxes and original papers to them and the bass knob as well thanks
you trading all that ? if he don't want it you can get Lucky 21

whats your address???...

i see your from clovis as well and as to the other person asking if im native no im hispanic and as to you wanting drop me a visit i dont welcome people i dont know to my house

i see your from clovis as well and as to the other person asking if im native no im hispanic and as to you wanting drop me a visit i dont welcome people i dont know to my house
What about me wanting you to sell?

As for the "visting" someones house... ya thats a good way to goet shot around here as well lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

12voltz+-

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
12voltz+-
lorain OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date