FS: Coustic 660 RARE!!!

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Item(s) for Sale:

Coustic 660

Item(s) Description/Condition:

works 100% no issues. amp is missing the bottom plate and one speaker terminal screw. also it is very big. will not fit in a flat rate box

Price:

$200.00 plus actual shipping cost

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Now you sir need to buy the alphasonik lol

Lol I want it but the house ****** me dry this week. Had to fix a spring on the garage door, buy a few shrubs, pine needles, straw and electrical crap.

Not to mention taking the fur balls to the vet tomorrow.

I trade you a 20lb worthless cat for the Alphasonik..........!!!

He is great at ******* up oxygen and shitting on the bathroom rug........kid friendly and loving animal! Your wife/girlfriend will love him!

Lol I want it but the house ****** me dry this week. Had to fix a spring on the garage door, buy a few shrubs, pine needles, straw and electrical crap.
Not to mention taking the fur balls to the vet tomorrow.

I trade you a 20lb worthless cat for the Alphasonik..........!!!

He is great at ******* up oxygen and shitting on the bathroom rug........kid friendly and loving animal! Your wife/girlfriend will love him!
lol no thanks I put my cat to sleep a few weeks ago. $180.00 :/ knowing this forum the amp will be around whenever you want it.

how the **** is this still here?
btw what are the 4ohm ch ratings and xovers like on this mich?
Very surprising isn't it? At 4 ohms it is 60x6. Im in the car once I get home ill post it all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.