FS: Computer parts, 9800GT, iPod, bass knob, webcam, Hyperdunks, & more

justafifteen
10+ year member

And that's the truth.
Well I'm looking to buy a laptop soon and I need some money to do that, so I'm parting out my computer and other things that I don't need or want. All prices are obo, but don't lowball me.

========================================================

1) eVGA 9800GT 512MB - Like new condition, dual-slot version, no original box. $60 shipped

2) BFG 7900GS OC 256MB - Again like new condition, original box. $30 shipped

3) HIPRO 500W Power Supply - Like new condition, no dust, lots of connections, and has been running perfectly for 3+ years. $30 shipped

4) G.SKILL 2x1GB RAM - No problems whatsoever, 184-pin, PC3200. $25 shipped

5) LG CD-RW & ASUS DVD-RW - Not much to say here, they work and they have light wear but nothing noticeable. $25 shipped, will separate but you'll probably pay a little more for shipping

6) Microsoft VX-3000 LifeCam - Mint condition, has been sitting on top of my monitor for almost a year, original box. This thing has pretty nifty software. $30 shipped

7) 120GB iPod Classic - Gun metal gray, the back is scuffed up (see the pics) and the screen has a couple small scratches but nothing that impedes using it. My friend gave this to me because it won't get past the apple logo (see pics again), but if you send this in to Apple and pay like $20 or $30 they can fix it. Sometimes the screen will also say "plug into iTunes to restore", but I hate iTunes so haven't tried it. So I'm selling it for very cheap. **Sold**

8) Audiopipe AP15001D Bass Knob - Haven't used this at all, but the little knob somehow has a few scuffs on it. Has a very long cord, and no scratches at all. Just some fingerprint smudges that I need to wipe off. **Sold**

9) Nike Hyperdunks - Size 9 or 9.5, I can't remember and don't have them with me right now. They are like-new, black & red, the inside part of the bottom (like the side with your big toe) is slightly worn but hardly. I'll get pictures up later. Never wore these outside, only indoor games. They're kick-ass basketball shoes, but I'm now a size 10. $50 shipped

========================================================

Please PM me with any questions. If you want more pics of anything then PM me and I'll get them up.

I don't have a lot of feedback on here, but I've bought an amp from csu87 and it went very smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:
iPod pending payment. kpozr2 clear your inbox //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bassknob sold to yota.coma //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bump! Everything but the bassknob & ipod are still up! Help me get a laptop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

justafifteen

10+ year member
And that's the truth.
justafifteen
Ash Tree Lane
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies