FS: Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge 3.9L/5.2L/5.9L Dual Alternator Bracket

Participant count
  • Participant list

bergend2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Milwaukee
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand new dual alternator for the Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge 3.9/5.2/5.9 engines, found in vehicles like Dodge Dakotas or Jeep Grand Cherokees. I purchased this a while back from K_Schutte on here, planning to use it on my Jeep, but I no longer have it, so this needs to go. Uses the stock alternator, and the second alt is a standard GM 1 wire alternator (such as this new 150amp one for $170:

150 Amp High Output GM CS144 1-Wire Alternator | eBay)

Here is a link to his old for sale thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/475704-chrsyler-jeep-dodge-dual-alt-bracket.html

According to him, it is basically a bolt on affair, except for a few things. You have to bend the dipstick tube a little, bend the A/C lines a little and "clock" the belt tensioner.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new

Price:

$100 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

PM me with any questions or if you would like more pics

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_1317.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.