SOLD FS: CDT LP-1 tweeter controller

Participant count
  • Participant list
"The CDT Image Enhancement ³control unit allows level setting in the tweeter pair while maintaining the crossover response shape throughout the useable range. Here the range from full on to minus 10dB. is shown. This represent as much attenuation than you would ever want"

Direct quote from CDT.

or read this(at bottom of page)

http://cdtaudio.com/SilkSoftDomeTweet.htm

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%2message=NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, I was looking all over to buy them (just the attenuators) when I had to resort to going directly through CDT for $29+$8 s&h...

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%2message=NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry, I was looking all over to buy them (just the attenuators) when I had to resort to going directly through CDT for $29+$8 s&h...

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL..........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.