FS BNIB: Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shinobi
10+ year member

Speaker no Jutsu
Lafayette,LA
Hello everyone was planning to get my self a nice home theatre together but it seems I need to wait so I'll be selling my Pioneer Elite AVR. It is brand new in box never used and comes with a full dealer warranty through the dealer I purchased the unit from

A complete list of specs can be found at this link

Pioneer Elite VSX-82TXS

Here are a few pics of the unit the pics are a week or so old because I ran a ebay add but to no avail. So I hoped I could get some luck with my buds at CA.com .

I can take a recent picture if someone requests it.

PioneerElite1.jpg

PioneerElite2.jpg

PioneerElite3.jpg

I am asking 750$ shipped and insured for this unit which is an absolute steal considering it retails for 1200$ new.

My heatware is under Vengure , Also I have a rediculous long list of refs on this site so if you need any just ask.

Feel free to contact me on AIM at DrizztDrow02 or email vengure2 at msn dot com

Regards,

Josh

1k bump post for the night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hmm, let's see.

Eclipse CD8455

ED 13ov2 12's

JL 500/1

Sony PS3 with 2 controllers and Fight Night Round 3, also has an extended warranty.

Sorry bro was camping for a few days lol. I can't really see my self trading for any of those items sorry but I'm not gonna take any trades on this from here on out.

I will however lower the price to 700 shipped and insured and that is my lowest price I'll accept.

Sorry bro was camping for a few days lol. I can't really see my self trading for any of those items sorry but I'm not gonna take any trades on this from here on out.
I will however lower the price to 700 shipped and insured and that is my lowest price I'll accept.
That's cool, I wish you luck on the sale. I did some research on it and this is a nice piece of equipment. I guess my old receiver will just have to hold out for now, lol.

Thanks I had big plans to do some home audio but my ears are to expensive when it comes down to it. And now a change of jobs has me needing more cash, back to the college basics of living lol.

C'mon fellas someone out here needs a good AVR //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Shinobi

10+ year member
Speaker no Jutsu
Shinobi
Lafayette,LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies