SOLD FS: BNIB 3Sixty.2 Processor

Participant count
  • Participant list

620hpcrx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ive got a brand new Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 processor that I recieved as a gift. I would love to use it but I have no way to tune it and I am planning on putting a PC in my car instead. I think Ive only sold one thing on the forums and that was my SE15...come to think of it I sold a Profile Cl600 on here too. If you feel the need to check just search and look for who I sold those to because I cannot recall their usernames. Price is $390 plus shipping and 3% Paypal fee if you choose to pay that way. If not Ill accept money orders also.

IMGP1300.jpg

IMGP1298.jpg

IMGP1296.jpg

Bump...this thing is pretty much all you could ever need out of a processor...Heres a real nice review...http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164369

Im pretty sure not...you would somehow have to get the palm software to run on the pc...there are a couple different phones that are under $200 that i mean you dont have to activate it or anything and just use it to tune.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

620hpcrx

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
620hpcrx
Bellingham, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date