FS: Avionixx CXD 2800M (class D, 1Ohm stable, 1300WRMS; brand new, unused!)

evilsaint
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Avionixx CXD 2800M (brand new, never used)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It has literally never been used. Check the picture to see the factory box/plastic and everything. Comes with mounting brackets, remote gain control, and two lengths of wire for the gain control.

LP x-over, subsonic filter, all the usual good stuff. Two year warranty, too! Check http://www.avionixx.com/ for the other details.

Price:

$250 + shipping, flexible. $15 to CONUS, actual cost elsewhere. PM or post your zip and I'll get you a quote.

Seven references here (in my sig), 43 perfect feedback on Heatware. PayPal Premier and Paypal Advantage member. I'll ship the same business day that I receive payment (via FedEx); USPS or UPS are fine too if you prefer. Local pickup within a few hours of Chicago is fine too - I can meet you halfway up to two hours of driving.

PM here with questions or send me an email at ben DOT g DOT schaefer AT gmail DOT com

Item Pictures:

Album with the pics here - Avionixx CXD 2800M - Imgur

If you want more, please ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='neogen']yeah according to the fedex site its 2 days. i just checked the status on my xfer from bank to paypal and paypal says the expected completion date for the xfer is Wednesday the 9th but i know it could be sooner. If the xfer completes tomorrow i will send payment immediately, if it doesnt i will let you know. i like to pay as soon as humanly possible so it can ship as soon as humanly possible but this is the first time i have actually had to xfer the cash from the bank first. Rest assured i will DEFINITELY be buying this, and i may throw a few extra bucks in just for the h3ll of it and because you are taking a huge loss on this thing. i think i paid a little extra to the last 2 guys i bought from too. When people hook my up with a good deal i like to pass the appreaciation on and depending how good i feel the deal is and how much $$ i have to work with will generally determine what i throw in. @princ3cmo and @cthedinger[/QUOTE]

Glad to see there are still some good people in the world =)

No worries about the delay from PP - I've been pretty patient with selling this thing in the first place, heh. No worries about somebody snatching it up and out from under you - it's yours until you say you don't want it any more ;)

@neogen, I should give the same props to you as a buyer - folks, he actually gave me MORE than I asked for, enough to doubly cover the PP fees and then some! Class act right here, no doubt.

for as long as you had this for sale and no one jumped in it and as low as you had gone on it the least i could do was throw some extra bills on it. plus i hate paying for stuff as a gift because i hate getting a payment then seeing that its ~3% less than i expected because of fees so generally i will at least cover the fees if they arent included in purchase price.

as a side note what are the chances the warranty will cover me if i send in the warranty card? because if not i am opening it up for gutshots.

for as long as you had this for sale and no one jumped in it and as low as you had gone on it the least i could do was throw some extra bills on it. plus i hate paying for stuff as a gift because i hate getting a payment then seeing that its ~3% less than i expected because of fees so generally i will at least cover the fees if they arent included in purchase price.
as a side note what are the chances the warranty will cover me if i send in the warranty card? because if not i am opening it up for gutshots.
Good question... give Avionixx a call, I would say. I have the original PoP from ED if you want it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

evilsaint

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
evilsaint
NW Chicago 'Burbs
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date