FS: Avionixx CXD 2800M (class D, 1Ohm stable, 1300WRMS; brand new, unused!)

evilsaint
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Avionixx CXD 2800M (brand new, never used)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It has literally never been used. Check the picture to see the factory box/plastic and everything. Comes with mounting brackets, remote gain control, and two lengths of wire for the gain control.

LP x-over, subsonic filter, all the usual good stuff. Two year warranty, too! Check http://www.avionixx.com/ for the other details.

Price:

$250 + shipping, flexible. $15 to CONUS, actual cost elsewhere. PM or post your zip and I'll get you a quote.

Seven references here (in my sig), 43 perfect feedback on Heatware. PayPal Premier and Paypal Advantage member. I'll ship the same business day that I receive payment (via FedEx); USPS or UPS are fine too if you prefer. Local pickup within a few hours of Chicago is fine too - I can meet you halfway up to two hours of driving.

PM here with questions or send me an email at ben DOT g DOT schaefer AT gmail DOT com

Item Pictures:

Album with the pics here - Avionixx CXD 2800M - Imgur

If you want more, please ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amp is back up for sale, at its holiday sale price - $180 shipped OBO. You know you want it, so COME GET IT, lol!
You should still trade me for my PPI A404 man. Im running a cheapy APSM1500 but its doing **** well. Cant help it though I WANT THIS AMP!! lol

You should still trade me for my PPI A404 man. Im running a cheapy APSM1500 but its doing **** well. Cant help it though I WANT THIS AMP!! lol
If only I had anything to do with it =( I used to have one and I LOVED it! Such warm, beautiful power, but the stock speakers/amp in my current or (probably soon to be) future car are not easily replaced...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

evilsaint

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
evilsaint
NW Chicago 'Burbs
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date