Status
Not open for further replies.

quaddropper
10+ year member

kentucky
Item(s) for Sale:

Autotek SM2-1000

Item(s) Description/Condition:

2x500. Ive had this amp for 4 years (bought new). It has been installed and does show the signs of normal wear. There are a couple scratches on the top, one of the mounting feet has a screw hole in it, and two of the terminal dont go all the way down. Ive tried to take pix that show these things. Any of the things Ive mentioned do not affect performance. I also have the high level in, insturction manual and packing material. To be fair and honest Id give this amp a physical of 7/10 and a mechanical of 10/10

Price:

60.00 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipped USPS and insured.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC02358.jpg

DSC02354.jpg

DSC02355.jpg

DSC02356.jpg

DSC02357.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you need more details please feel free to pm me.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...