Product Brand & Model:

Aurasound / Aura

Condition of all items:

Very good

Total Price: :

$599 obo + shipping

Shipping Terms: :

Will be calculated based on location.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

One of the best subwoofers I've heard. You will have a very difficult time finding a true high fidelity subwoofer with comparable performance and an even harder time finding any of these drivers new. This was never installed, just tested.

They are capable of significantly greater performance compared to their smaller brothers. The 4" VC will allow 800 watts RMS power and 3200 watts peak power. The massive magnetic structure will allow 50mm peak to peak linear xmax and 75mm peak to peak excursion. The driver weighs nearly 50lbs, which is ridiculous considering it uses NEODYMIUM magnets.

Specs: http://www.madisound.com/store/manuals/aurasound/NS15-992-4A.pdf

Here is a link to the drivers spec sheet. You will find that the driver's impedance is flat to 2.2KHz, which corresponds to the aluminum cone's first breakup. Although capable of massive displacement, it has an incredibly extended high frequency response due to its advanced motor and incredibly rigid cone. Honestly, you could probably use this as a lower midrange driver since it does not exceed 1% THD until ~8KHz, which affords the possibility to use a dedicated upper midrange driver.

If the quantitative data fails to impress you, consider that these drivers are used in Magico's >$100k Ultimate II loudspeaker system.

Unfortunately, I don't have a use for it right now. This is the NS15 but this one has the different super **** color changing dustcap and magnet. the paint on the end has a few light scratches from storage.

Originally $1000

20160206_101859.jpg

20160206_101919.jpg

20160206_101838.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Mazdaspeed Forums

ClubRoadster.net

Car Audio | DiyMobileAudio.com | Car Stereo Forum

xcoldricex service thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xcoldricex

10+ year member
xcoldricex
Ann Arbor, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from