SOLD FS: Audison SRX1 BNIB cheap!

MegaHurtz
10+ year member

Sonic Accuracy Since 1983
Surrey, BC
Hi all,

I've got an Audison SRX1 that is brand new in the box that I am going to get rid of. If you know of Audison, then I shouldn't have to say much more. This item is still in the original packaging, with all paperwork and everything.

Product Features

Bridgeable 1 Channel Output

2 Ohm Stable

High Level Speaker Input

High Pass Crossover

Low Pass Crossover

1 x 210 Watt an 4-ohms

1 x 350 Watt an 2-ohms

Product Description

Thanks to dual sounds system, SRx 1 is able to thoroughly satisfy the most demanding listeners& needs allowing them to choose between 2 unique and outstanding sounds, Acoustic & Electric Bass. The connection through the speakers in inputs lets SRx 1 be used also with those head units which aren&t equipped with remote turn on controls: the amplifier turns on automatically; besides, it can supply the other amplifier with the remote out signal.

Price is $225 USD firm.

PM me if you are interested.

srx1-1.jpg

srx1-2.jpg

srx1-3.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.