FS Audiobahn A18001DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinw88

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Audiobahn A18001DT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In almost perfect condition, Has some slight scratches on it from being wiped off with a cloth. No big scratches. all terminal screws are good and there.

Has dual fans and volt meter along with a not very accurate clipping meter.

3600W Max, Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 1800 watts x 1 chan.

Max Power Output: 3600 watts @ 1 ohm

4-way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload and DC Offset

Cobalt Blue LED Illuminated heat sink design (on/off switch for your preference)

Large Digital Volt-meter Display

Preamp outputs

Dual Cooling Fans

Chrome Flame Cooling Fan Grill covers included (other optional designs available and sold separately)

Multi-Stranded Power Supply Toroids

Double Sided Glass Epoxy Circuit Board

High gloss chrome plated finish

Variable Bass Boost: 0-18dB at 40-100Hz

Variable Low-Pass Crossover: 50-150Hz

Variable Subsonic Filter: 15-40Hz

Frequency Response: 15-150Hz

THD: 0.05%

Variable Phase Control: 0 or 180°

Dimensions: 16-7/8"L x 11-15/16"W x 2-1/2"H

Price:

200 OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

Item Pictures:

IMG_20140106_214954_307_zpsmo2is0ct.jpg'%20alt='IMG_20140106_214954_307_zpsmo2is0ct.jpg'>

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
These amps are actually pretty strong and have a lot more balls than most people will give them credit for. Audiobahn seems to get a bad rep for all the chrome and flames but they did make some decent equipment and this is a good example of it right here. Good luck with your sale

These amps are actually pretty strong and have a lot more balls than most people will give them credit for. Audiobahn seems to get a bad rep for all the chrome and flames but they did make some decent equipment and this is a good example of it right here. Good luck with your sale
thanks man, its a strong little amp. sure you don't need it? lol

What is it stable to? Power hungry? Trying to find a cheaper amp til I can afford new one. What kinda actual rms?
1 ohm stable. not really power hungry did fine on a stock alt and 2 small batteries.

I've heard of people running these at .5 on super strong electrical but I wouldn't recommend it personally. as far as actual RMS I don't know but I have read they do close to rated at 14.4v no proof tho. I can work with you on the price if you're interested.

thanks man, its a strong little amp. sure you don't need it? lol
I had one of these not long ago. That's how I know she's a winner. Pretty content with my SQ 2200 right now otherwise I would take it off your hands. I wouldn't doubt you'd see 1700-1800 out of these with the juice to back them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...