Fs/ARC AUDIO KAR-1000.T2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Item(s) for Sale:

ARC AUDIO KAR-1000.T2 1000watts@2ohms

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It has a modded/upgraded power supply. Bought it from another forum member here a couple months ago for an install that never happened, so here it is.

It has normal signs of WT, bent mounting feet and the ground terminal is a little melted. But is 100% functional.

Price:

$150

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me, UPS or USPS insured

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Was both. He bought it from me
I'm interested in picking up this amp, just want to make sure it's a useable amp in my setup. I'd just be able to run my left front & rear together then same way for right side and be running it at 2ohms and still be safe? That amp woume def give me.some.headroom being how much power it is so that's a good thing for sq right?

I'm interested in picking up this amp, just want to make sure it's a useable amp in my setup. I'd just be able to run my left front & rear together then same way for right side and be running it at 2ohms and still be safe? That amp woume def give me.some.headroom being how much power it is so that's a good thing for sq right?
Already sold it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.