Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickdod3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Freshly Reconed 15" AQ HDC3 15 Aluminum coil dual 1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This sub was reconed about a month ago, since then it has had about 15 burps on it from my saz 3500.

Both coils read 1.7, if you dont believe me that its a dual 1 aluminum I can take a picture of the box the recone came in lol

It is still very stiff and performs flawlessly. The only "issue" with it is the recone from AQ they skimped out on the glue around the coil that attaches the spider and after a couple burps I noticed it started to crack in one spot so I took a hefty amount of epoxy and fixed it. It works 100% fine.

10/10 Mechanically 10/10 Physically.

Price:

$250+ Shipping.

Open to trades, looking for DD9512 or IA DP 12 etc. Will add cash if necessary.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping. Will ship UPS, FEDEX, USPS whatever the buyer prefers.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

my aq hdca3 reads 1.2 ea coil. someguy said he thinks the coils are going, apparently not at all.

anyway, great woofer guys, and a good price. bump for some aq!

my aq hdca3 reads 1.2 ea coil. someguy said he thinks the coils are going, apparently not at all.anyway, great woofer guys, and a good price. bump for some aq!
Yeah well my multimeter is a $10 p.o.s lol plus DMM read resistance not impedance so its hard to get accurate...but yeah they read 1.7 right out of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...