SOLD FS: Alpine W505, NVE-P1, TUA-550HD, PXA-H100, KTX-H100, PAC SWI-Jack, PAC TR-7

flightz71
10+ year member

Hey guys,

I'm selling my setup I've only used for about a year. I paid over $1400 for all this stuff, authentic Alpine with serial numbers of every box. I'm extremely OCD so I've retained 99% of everything from the box new including the box itself. All my stuff is in perfect cosmetic condition.

Alpine W505 HU + NVE-P1 Navigation module

W505 - perfect condition, no blemishes, screen has never seen a fingerprint (applied a clear shield to the screen the SECOND it came out of the box), works perfectly. No wires were butchered off the harness, comes with manual, brackets, faceplate, screws, all harnesses, iPod cable and the box. Pretty much everything you would get brand new minus the plastic bags.

NVE-P1 - NOT WORKING. For some reason the module just stopped working one day. I don't know if I need to take it out and reset it with a computer or what not but I just never got around to doing it. Comes with everything, bluetooth mic, gps antenna, manual box. Just throwing this in with the W505 and you can figure out what is wrong with it. I'm pretty much throw this thing in close to free. Also, the unit is still inside the W505 so you need to power up the head unit to get it out.

I will throw in a perfect working PAC TR-7 video bypass module with this unit for free too, perfect working condition with a perfect harness, instructions, packaging.

$560 shipped and paypaled for all 3.

IMG_0188Large.jpg

IMG_0192Large.jpg

IMG_0195Large.jpg

IMG_0179Large.jpg

Alpine TUA-550HD HD Radio Tuner

Perfect condition, no blemishes, comes with all wires (Ai-net, power/ground harness) and manual. Throwing in additional USB cables with gold connectors that are needed to get your iPod hooked up correctly with this unit.

$90 shipped and paypaled

IMG_0172Large.jpg

Alpine PXA-H100 Imprint Sound Processor

Perfect condition, no scratches, comes with harnesses (power and RCA), Ai-net cable, and manual

Alpine KTX-H100 Tuning Kit

Perfect condition, comes with everything including box, CD, mic, manual, etc...

SOLD

IMG_0182Large.jpg

IMG_0184Large.jpg

PAC SWI-Jack steering wheel control module

Nothing cut up, a perfect harness, manuals, instructions, packaging, everything.

$25 shipped and paypaled

IMG_0178Large.jpg

This is the perfect Alpine setup... flagship HU with ALL the add on's!!

Check my ebay feedback, M3Forum.net reputation as well as e46fanatics.

I've purchased from a member here too:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds/441916-fs-focal-165-krx2.html

Thanks for looking!

Calvin

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.