SOLD FS: Alpine H701 Processer - Like New!

DJAllDay502
10+ year member

Kentucky
1. Product:

Alpine PXA-H701 Multimedia Processor

2. Specs:

http://vault.alpine-usa.com/products...20PXA-H701.pdf

3. Description/Condition:

This item is like brand new and works flawlessly. There is one mark on the top that you can see in the pictures below. It was used in conjunction with an Alpine DVA-9860 (also for sale) to run my system through fiber optics. I loved this unit but unfortunately I must get out of car audio for the time being.

Comes with the unit and wire hareness. You will need an Ai-Net cable to use with your compatable Alpine Head Unit.

4. Price:

$425 + Shipping OBO

5. Pictures:

Proc1.jpg

Proc2.jpg

6. Other Items For Sale:

**Each Item Has Its Own Ad**

(2x) - 15" DC Sound Labs Level 4 XL 15"s D1 - $600 + Shipping

(2x) - 12" DC Sound Labs Level 4 XL 12"s D1 - $575 + Shipping

(2x) - Sets of RE Audio XXX 6.5"s - $175 each or $300 both + Shipping

Memphis 4KW - $550 + Shipping

Alpine DVA-9860 In-Dash DVD/CD Player - $225 + Shipping

Alpine PXA-H701 Multimedia Processor - $425 + Shipping

US Amps MD-42 Amplifier - $150 + Shipping

Audio Control Epic 160 Bass Processor - $130 + Shipping

I know I am new to this site but I have 100% feedback on eBay and I am paypal verified. If you have any questions please feel free to message me and I will get back to you asap! Thanks.

what does this thing do?I'm about to get an alpine 9887 so maybe I could use this.
Its a multimedia processor. It has Dolby Digital 5.1 built in, independent controls of 6 different channels which means you can set xovers, time delays and eq settings for each speaker. It also allows for optical input so you can run fiber optic cable instead of RCAs which will add zero noise into your setup. This thing does so much stuff that theres no way I can list it here.

Here is a link to the Crutchfield page that will tell you alot more about it:

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-DGx4qtZdsrG/p_500PXAH701/Alpine-PXA-H701.html

Thanks again!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.