SOLD FS: Alpine ERA-G320 EQ / Processor

GTScott

I have an Alpine ERA-G320 that I have taken out of my vehicle (I now have a big dog and the sound system has to go for hauling space). The unit is in great shape. This includes the face panel, connection cable, a bracket that I came up with for mounting the face panel/display in a DIN opening, the processor unit, and the pig tails for connecting power and signal. I am asking $230 for the unit shipped in the US. If interested, e-mail me.

I forgot to add, if anyone wants me to snap some pictures of it I can do that.

Thanks,

Scott

Sorry for the slow reply...

I will pull the display out of the car this weekend and take some pics of the bracket. It was very simple yet very effective. If the pictures don't help, drop me a line and I can walk you through it.

-GT

I finally have removed the unit from the car and have it ready to go. Since I am in the middle of spring cleaning I need to sell it. I will do it for $180 plus actual shipping costs if anyone wants it. E-mail me for pics/etc.

-Scott

He just reposted the beginning of this month if you can see you fuckhead. fuckoff worry about yourself because you ain’t buying **** you broke *****

You bumped a 12 year old post today as well you fucking retard. I'm broke but you are bumping 12 year old used car audio equipment post. LMFAO peasant. Notice I didn't quote you and said dumbassES. As I was talking to the other that bumped it which was not the OP.

I have an Alpine ERA-G320 that I have taken out of my vehicle (I now have a big dog and the sound system has to go for hauling space). The unit is in great shape. This includes the face panel, connection cable, a bracket that I came up with for mounting the face panel/display in a DIN opening, the processor unit, and the pig tails for connecting power and signal. I am asking $230 for the unit shipped in the US. If interested, e-mail me.

I forgot to add, if anyone wants me to snap some pictures of it I can do that.

Thanks,

Scott
Ill give you 550 for it

Hey you **** off ive found 2 g320's replying to these old post so what i do is my buisness worry bout urs big dawg or u so bored during this corona virsus crap that u decided to act gangsta in thr threads lol

Is your spelling so terrible because of how "gangsta" you are or did you drop out of second grade?

Yeah i did drop out to sell fruit off the freeway! i know how to spell dip **** i purposely spelled it like that fucko! You just had to say something huh your the one that start talking **** sticking ur ******* nose into a convo that didnt concern you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.