SOLD FS: Alpine da-9853, Orion 4002

purerx7tt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
naples
Alpine Cda-9853:

Comes with everything, also I am going to include the wiring harness for 92-95 madza if you want it. This is virtually brand new, if you bought a new one you would not tell the difference, their is not one single scratch on it. Looking for 210 SHIPPED PRETTY FIRM or trade for xenarc 7"tsv plus cash. It has less than ten hours of use, the only reason I am selling is I am going to be putting in a carputer and have no need for a h/u.

audio041.jpg

audio007.jpg

audio005.jpg

audio004.jpg

Orion 4002

Does 100x2 @4ohm rms, not sure of the other specs, but used it to power the rainbows, made them singggg. Great amp, 10/10 working condition, couple scratches here and their(look closely in the pics), nice chrome finish. 110 plus shipping OBO. Check out orions website for more detailed specs.

audio008.jpg

audio010.jpg

audio011.jpg

audio012.jpg

You can pm or email me at pureitalian43@yahoo.com, I have a few references here, and 30+ references at rx7club.com, I also have 119 positive feedback on ebay (pureps2). I do not take paypal, I have been scammed three times by them and refuse to use their services. MO, check etc ara all fine.

Whats glidetouch, I heard of it but how does it work, are you always touching the screen or something? Are there any scratches on the CDA9853?

no scratches on the cda 9853, the white bar underneath the screen is the glide touch. When you go through the menu, you guide it to select what you want.

no problems at all, less than ten hours of use. I havent heard of any problems other than people *****ing about the glide touch. But honestly, its a nice feature once you get use to it. I wouldnt be selling it if i wasnt putting a computer in my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.