FS: Alpine 9887, KCE-400BT, and KTP445 PowerPack

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
1. Product:

Alpine 9887 and KTP445 PowerPack (Will Seperate)

BT400 is sold.

2. Specs:

Alpine CDA-9887 CD receiver at Crutchfield.com

KTP445 puts out 45wrms x4 channels at 4 ohms.

3. Description/Condition:

Great condition. Everything here was used in my wife's car.

The Alpine has some white from the buttons fading which is pretty typical of these HU's. All items come with all accessories they would normally ship with BNIB.

The HU does not keep time. I havent been too worried about it and neither has my wife. Just a minor inconvenience. May be something simple, but never had a quote prepared for the repair.

KTP445 will come in original packaging unless you state otherwise.

4. Price: :

All items $240

5. Pictures:

Direct link to more pictures:

Alpine Photos by whitedragon5515 | Photobucket

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
BT400 sold.
9887 and KTP $240 shipped.
Good deal, just to clarify-if I got this, I don't have to mess with the imprint b/c the kits not with it, right? That imprint sounds a little tricky to me. Would you take $200 shipped?

Good deal, just to clarify-if I got this, I don't have to mess with the imprint b/c the kits not with it, right? That imprint sounds a little tricky to me. Would you take $200 shipped?
This 9887 is active capable without Imprint. I used to have it but never used it so I sold it. The 9886 is active capable with the Imprint only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...