Participant count
  • Participant list

SRim23
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
OH
For sale I have:

Alpine CDA-9855+KCA-420I ipod interface 235shipped

Unit is in excellent condition. bought it used on the forums, have used it myself for about 2 months. realize i miss my dvd/nav a little more than i thought and want another one!

UNSOL-SSPX0514.jpg

Pioneer Premier 12 disc changer CDX-FM1289 75 shipped

Unit is in like new condition. it is an FM transmitter unit but i do not have the display unit but DO have the necessary wires to hook it into your pioneer unit instead.

2 Planet Audio Big Bang 12" subs 150 shipped obo

these are in perfect condition and were probably on in the car about 8000 miles. very little play time on them. look almost new. 500rms, dual 2ohm coils.

willing to trade for Pioneer, eclipse, alpine, dvd or dvd nav unit.

pics available just pm me your email and i will send.

No other trades on the changer? How 'bout some Oz 200L 8s for midbass? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

No other trades on the changer? How 'bout some Oz 200L 8s for midbass? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
ha ha funny you should say that i think someone offered me that trade once before lol

sorry still rollin the civic....

Although I'm a new user here and have no rep yet, I am interested in the Alpine 9855. I have 270+ dollars in hobby-grade radio controlled cars and accessories, that I will trade you for the Alpine head unit. You can turn around and sell this stuff on eBay. I'm only 15, so I can't. I've asked my dad to list the stuff, and he refuses. I guess he just doesn't trust PayPal....

Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if you'd do this(I'm about to get my first car, and I need something to put in there, because it's missing the stock head unit..)

I could also throw in an Audiovox XM recvr with all of that....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Although I'm a new user here and have no rep yet, I am interested in the Alpine 9855. I have 270+ dollars in hobby-grade radio controlled cars and accessories, that I will trade you for the Alpine head unit. You can turn around and sell this stuff on eBay. I'm only 15, so I can't. I've asked my dad to list the stuff, and he refuses. I guess he just doesn't trust PayPal....
Anyways, I'd really appreciate it if you'd do this(I'm about to get my first car, and I need something to put in there, because it's missing the stock head unit..)

I could also throw in an Audiovox XM recvr with all of that....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
sorry man wish i could help you out but i need either cash pretty quick or another unit. i dont know anything about rc cars so i wouldnt even begin to want to try and sell any of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.