SOLD FS: a/d/s 830X Amp, Pioneer GM-X572 and GM-X554

punxworm
10+ year member

Have a few amps for sale. I only recently registered here on CA.com, but I've been on carstereos.org for a long time (formerly soundillusions.net) and I have feedback on ebay, both under the name username.

1. a/d/s 830X 8 Channel Amplifier.

Does 8 x 40w at 4 ohms. Bought from a user on carstereos.org.

Manual for all specs: 830X Manual

Mechanically: 10/10

Cosmetically: 5/10

The amp works 100% perfectly, but there are some scratches around the heatsink and a lot of the silk screening is worn from the case. However, with the manual it's clear what's what.

The real power of this amp lies in the flexibility. Because of the many possible combinations of the crossovers, there is info in the manual for setting some DIP switches behind the amp for your configuration. I originally wanted to use this amp to run a 3 way setup and using the crossovers on the amp as active. Only ended up using it in a 2-way setup, but still perfect for this.

Looking to get $220 shipped

P1180559.JPG

2. Pioneer GM-X554 4 Channel 50wx4 Amplifier- SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Info: GM-X554 Info Page

Cosmetically: 9/10

A few small scratches but nothing serious at all, great solid amp.

$75 shipped

3. Pioneer GM-X572 2 Channel 75x2 Amplifier

Info: GM-X572 Info Page

Cosmetically: 10/10

Same as the 4 channel, a great solid amp.

$60 shipped

PB270503.JPG

PB270504.JPG

Any questions, let me know

sent you a pm about the a/d/s amp but I forgot to ask if any of the plugs are missing (as well as the din to rca cables)? I saw (HUGE) pictures that you posted in another forum and (in the pics.) one of the speaker plugs is missing as well as both din to rca cables....

-Jose

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.