fs 94 grand am

Participant count
  • Participant list

Crzy
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
was wondering if anyone in the philly area is in need of either a beater car or a comp car. trying to get this thing off my hands cheap. it isnt in prestine condition but it runs and i have replaced most of the troublessome aspects

has a new starter, radiator, hoses, water pump, thermostat, fuel pump, tires have good tread on them were just replaced under 10k miles forget exact one.

the car will get you from point a to point b and thats about it nothing to special. but for a few hundred bucks it can be yours. its decent on gas if anyone is in need of a cheap car let me know

dont have any pics atm of it but if there is any interest i can snap a few

il have to put the interior back in but ill go snap some pics of it without any right now. was looking to get 350 for it but if the offer is right ill let it go i have no need for it. i will obviously put the interior back in and whatnot before it is sold im just in the process of taking out all my wires and such.

yayocomputerpictures080.jpg

yayocomputerpictures083.jpg

yayocomputerpictures084.jpg

yea cant really ship this item cheaply //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

shipping would probably only be around 600. my friend was going to ship his A6 from naples Fl to a small town in Mo to get a system done. however that is double the asking price on the car

What is your Zip code? I want to see how far you are away from me. I will take it if we can arrange something. PM me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Crzy

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Crzy
Doylestown, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies