tx

Item(s) for Sale:

55ah batts

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In the box

Price:

$90 shipped each

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Just got my battery, the thing was packed perfectly. I should have it in soon, now all that's left is my front stage, then I will be solid. Thanks to you, michaellane, would def buy from you again. If you haven't got a battery, and need one, don't hesitate to get one from this guy.

I'll take 1 shoot me a pm
If you are serious you need to pm me today before 330. Im picking up exactly how many hage sold this week and I dont think im getting more next week. I want a break. The following weekend ill be picking up more as usual

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

It seems the closes xs batt would be the d4700? I'm not sure. Just want to have an idea if I need one or 2
Depends on power

Between this one and the odyssey, which one is stronger.
The single odyssey batts is not as stromg as this one based on the ratings but the 4 hawkers batts id think are stronger. Choice is up to you guys just m9ve quick they sell fast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date