FS: (4) Sundown SA10s D2

Status
Not open for further replies.

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
(4) Sundown SA10s, D2 coils

10/10 mechanically, (3) are 9/10 cosmetic, (1) is 7/10 cosmetic (hole in dust cap)
I've got a dustcap I can use to replace the one with the hole in it. (thanks @taylorpro)

K67B0.jpg

$120 + shipping per. $400 + shipping for all 4.

igi7C.jpg

nFpC0.jpg

8dAP0.jpg

Pictures got dicked up during hosting. Not sure why. I'll add more if it's a major deal.

I lol'd at the screws sticking to the magnet, simply because that's what I always do while tinkering with subs.

This is hard to resist. GLWS.

I lol'd at the screws sticking to the magnet, simply because that's what I always do while tinkering with subs.
This is hard to resist. GLWS.
Trust me.. while I was half in/half out of my box, I wasn't giving a single shit about those screws LOL.

Just thought of it: this should probably be in the 'subwoofer classifieds' section.
I wondered why the template didn't show up.. hahahah. I must have been in a hurry.

I'll have it moved.

Today I'll sell these for $400 shipped. 2 for $225 shipped. TODAY ONLY. Buy two and I'll throw in a MB Quarts Discus 2000.1 for $175 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...