fs: 30gb ipod, verzion/alltel phone

Participant count
  • Participant list

tapout383
10+ year member

Just boughta Zone.
Virginia
Hey guys I just wanted to get my listing up tonight will have camera tonight to get pictures for you. I accept paypal and have plenty of refs. NO TRADES!

30 gig Video Ipod- Has a almost brand new black face plate on it. Replaced it then put a silcon skin on it so the front of the Ipod looks as good as new. The chrome back is the orginal so you can image how scratched up it is. Still plays great holds battery charge wonderful. Comes with a generic set of ear buds that play better then orginal. Also orginal white ipod cable that connects it to the computer comes with this as well. Also a white silcon skin comes with it too!Has probably 250+ music and like 3 rock videos i think already on it- 100 shipped obo

33lid8o.jpg

Treo 700wx-Good smart phone for alltel service. its in fair condition, everything works fine expect for the . button Has car charger and wall charger and i can even throw in a leather carrying case. I say its fair condition because it does have a few paint chips and some mild scratches on the screen you can read it fine but just wanted you to be aware of that.It also takes a business plan if that helps any. $70 shipped obo

2411p4m.jpg

tzcz4.jpg

will trade either for a garmin gps system...i would like a black widescreen but ill consider all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tapout383

10+ year member
Just boughta Zone.
tapout383
Virginia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies