FS: 30gb Apple iPod Video (Black 5th gen)

Participant count
  • Participant list

fastfive09
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Im looking to sell a 30gb video ipod that i bought from ebay recently.

Im a noob to ebay and i bidded on 2 auctions on accident and ended up winning both. (not sure if there is a way of not buying it??)

Anyways its in excellent mechanical condition, all the buttons function, and the battery holds an excellent charge.

It has the typical scratches you would expect on an iPod but nothing that takes away from daily use.

The ebay seller included a wall charger, car charger, and a Griffin iTrip all of which I do not need. I will be throwing those in the package.

Looking for 130 OBO, please work with me here I really need some money in my bank account!!

fom6w8.jpg

i have more pics on your request

man, its been a while since i've been on here...don't even kno where my mailbox thingy went.....well i've been interested in getting an ipod for the car...i got the ipod wire thing coming outta my dash....this would plug into that?...also i'm lost on the GB's....how many song you think i can fit on here...i'm reallly interested..let me know

Stores up to 7,500 songs, 20,000 photos, or 75 hours of video playback

2.5-inch (diagonal) color LCD with LED backlight

Up to 14 hours of music playback; up to 3 hours of slideshows with music; up to 2 hours of video playback

the 5th gen has a color screen, video playback, and is a little sleeker IIRC

Still for sale but needs a fresh battery. Battery dies after 5 minutes, but it ran perfectly via USB on my Pioneer unit. A new battery can be had for under 10 bucks and takes 5 minutes to install.

I really would like to sell everything. Therefore it would still be 80..Like I mentioned battery is a super cheap fix. Im looking to get rid of this thing very soon so lemme know whats up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

fastfive09

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
fastfive09
SLidell, LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies