Borderlands for ps3 for sale/trade

Participant count
  • Participant list

KyleBechtold
5,000+ posts

Quit reading this
Looking for $40 shipped or trade for mag.. this game was purchased on 1/15/10 for 59.99.. I played it beat it and now want something else.. this game is in perfect condition comes with case and everything it came with. still goes for 59.99 new or 45 used.. might look at other ps3 games as well but haven't seen any I liked so far.

borderlands_case.jpg

borderlands_disc.jpg

borderlands_open.jpg

pics

with a droid.. decent pics

if my check arrives today, i might grab this off ya. my bro keep telling me that I should play this game as it rocked his world apparently.

GLWS best game I have played in a long time
thanks.. If fallout 3 had the ability to have multiplayer with a set amount of people as raiders/traders it would have been my favorite.. this game was up there for it.. I have battlefield bad company 2 coming in the next day or so that will probably top my list.. Guys if you haven't played this get it.. SOOO much to do in it.. will last you a good weeks worth if not more.. depending on if you have a life or not..

thanks.. If fallout 3 had the ability to have multiplayer with a set amount of people as raiders/traders it would have been my favorite.. this game was up there for it.. I have battlefield bad company 2 coming in the next day or so that will probably top my list.. Guys if you haven't played this get it.. SOOO much to do in it.. will last you a good weeks worth if not more.. depending on if you have a life or not..
I just stole fallout 3 actually, I was evicting someone out of an appartment my friend rents out saw that game and scooped it

free bump for you

I just stole fallout 3 actually, I was evicting someone out of an appartment my friend rents out saw that game and scooped it
free bump for you
you will like that game if you did borderlands unless you only liked multiplayer in borderlands... the single player for fallout 3 is much better but borderlands you and a friend or group of friends are supposed to play and beat it.. more fun that way

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

KyleBechtold

5,000+ posts
Quit reading this
KyleBechtold
Tampa, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies